If you’re looking for quiet country living, you must see the custom built home on 8 acres in Sumrall
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths
- app 3000 sq ft
- Formal Dining room with brick accents
- Great room with fireplace
- Office/music room
- Upstairs Bonus room with Balcony for deer watching
- gorgeous Kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar and breakfast nook
- Central Vac System
- Three Car Garage
- Covington County so taxes are lower
- Children may attend Sumrall Schools (purchaser should confirm tuition)
140 Richmond Rd is located just over the Covington county line.
Sumrall is part of the Hattiesburg, Mississippi Metropolitan Statistical Area and located in Lamar County, one of the fastest growing counties in Mississippi. According to the Census bureau as of 2013 the population of Sumrall is app 1600. Hwy 589 and Hwy 42 intersect in the middle of town providing easy access to HWY 49 or HWY 98. You’ll also find the a Long Leaf Rails to Trails depot in Sumrall and don’t forget to stop in at Lau Tori’s for lunch.